Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 74- I confess

So it's been a while, I think it's mostly shame. Shame of buying plastic water bottles. Since my last post, I've gone on a binge. I really want to blame it on traveling, considering that's when I wind up getting them; but I also brought one home from work. In that time I have also lost two, yes, TWO reusable bottles. I almost lost the second one twice. So needless to say, it's been a bad few weeks.

The upside is that beside the bottles, the Hubbs and I have been doing really well. The Hubbs takes food with him to work, and I have as well. So that means less plastic! Yay! And I've also ordered a glass straw. I'm a little on the fence about the straw, it's creepy! Whenever I think about glass straws all I can think about is Chinese torture.

Here is your useless info for the day: There is a form of Chinese torture where one inserts a glass straw up a urethra... and then breaks it in situ. Sounds wonderful, right? Anywho, that's what I think about when I think of glass straws. Maybe it'll be pretty and then I won't care!  So we shall see.

In the meantime, it's off to the camping store to get some new water bottles. I'm thinking stainless steel. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment