Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 33- Post Disney Bloat

As no one knew, the Hubbs and I went to Disney! It was really fun and an even bigger challenge to work with our plastic free lifestyle.

We brought a nalgene with us, and didn't buy a single bottle of water the whole time! But I couldn't stay away from 1) straws and 2) mickey mouse ice cream. I can't help it, I like to nibble his ears. Sorry Mickey. The interesting thing about disneyworld is that the staff or "cast member" is not allowed to give you  lidless cups. Though I kept trying to give the lids back, but alas, my Margarita needs to be lidded. Thank you sir, I shan't drop a drop.


So that's about the most exciting thing that has happened recently. We are doing some house shopping this weekend. That'll be a post.... The plastic free move.

2 comments:

  1. Plastic free move... means lots of newspaper and cardboard. :-)

    Hope you enjoyed Disney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where the heck did you have a margarita with a lid? That has never happened to me when alcohol was involved LOL

    ReplyDelete